Stealth MB – Solid White w Contrast
Engineered for long hours of sitting at work or at play. LIFEFORM’s Stealth Mid-Back Chair provides a full complement of ergonomics not found in other gaming chairs.
The Stealth Chair provides long term comfort, reduced risk of serious injury, pain relief, enhanced productivity – ultimately making you a better player.
ThermaGuard – Prevents you from overheating in your chair
Memory Foam: Back Rest, Seat Pan and Arm Pads – Allow yourself to be enveloped in comfort
Built-In Adjustable Lumbar Support – No annoying and uncomfortable pillows
Adjustable Back Height – Position the back and lumbar support to fit you
Seat Slider Function – Position the seat pan to fit you
|40.5 – 45.5
|21 – 24
|19 – 22
|17.25 – 21.75
||Width between Arm Pads
|22 – 24.5
|16.5 – 19
|5.5 – 9.5
||Arm Pad Height
|26 – 30.5
|L 10.5 W 4.25
||Arm Pad Length & Width
||Total Base Diameter
Features & Benefits:
- Schukra Lumbar Support – Encourages “S” shaped spine, which reduces pressure on disks between the vertebrae. Enables optimization of shape of backrest to fit curvature of the spine around lower back.
- ThermaGuard Temperature Regulating Technology – Phase Change Materials (PCM’s) prevent the chair from overheating. Lasts throughout the lifetime of the product. Long-term temperature regulation offers immediate, ongoing, measurable and noticeable results.
- Upholstery – Choose from one of our 9 beautiful designs, each handmade in our factory in Calgary, Canada.
- Brisa Ultrafabrics – Engineered to be breathable and easy to clean. Extremely soft and comfortable to sit in. Brisa is made without the harsh chemicals of PVC’s or Plasticizers. There are no toxic by-products from the production of this fabric and over 99% of the solvents recaptured and recycled. GREENGUARD Certified.
- Nylon Resin Back Frame – Provides strength and stability.
- Lateral Shaped Back with LIFE-Foam Memory Foam – Supports/cups backrest while memory foam reduces pressure points and aids circulation.
- Ratchet Back Height Adjustment – Adjustability enables you to achieve optimum back posture and support. Allows backrest to to be adjusted so Lumbar Support fits properly in the lower back.
- Upholstered LIFE-Foam Memory Foam Arm Pads – Provides soft and extremely comfortable padding which reduces pressure points on elbows and enhances comfort for users with sensitivity issues like Elbow Tendonitis.
- Arm Pad Swivel Function – Allows user to rest wrists and forearms comfortably while typing.
- Height and Width Adjustable Arm Brackets – Provides support when not using keyboard to minimize tension build up in the shoulders. Optimizes the lateral proximity of the armrest to you.
- Contoured Seat – Designed to redistribute the body’s weight over a larger area, pressure points are reduced in troublesome places like the back of the thighs and tailbone.
- High Density Foam Core – Prevents the foam from collapsing and “bottoming” out.
- Temperature and Pressure Sensitive LIFE-Foam Memory Foam – Conforms to your body’s unique contours to further reduce pressure on your bones and joints.
- Front Waterfall Edge – Our signature moulded foam design offers greater support and comfort with unrestricted blood circulation behind the knees.
- Synchro-Tilt Control Mechanism – Features a unique synchronized ride that cradles the user as they recline in the chair.
- Seat Slider Depth Adjustment – allows user to adjust seat depth up to 2” forward. Optimum seated position should see a minimum space of two finger widths behind the knee, which encourages blood flow behind the knees.
- Back Angle Adjustment – Allows the back angle to be opened up which encourages blood flow through the pelvis. When shoulders are back, the chest is open, thereby exchanging more oxygenated blood to the brain. Subsequently less mistakes are made, you feel more alert and productive.
- Tilt & Tilt Lock Function – Allows user to freely rock forward and backward or lock chair into one of five preset positions, while anti-kick feature prevents sudden release. Enables you to position your pelvis above your knees, opening the pelvic angle which improves “S” shape of spine when sitting, reducing load on spine and improving blood flow.
- Tilt Tension Adjustment – Provides an individual fit, so that rocking sensation supports and holds the user’s bodyweight fully.
- Seat Height Adjustment – Ensures proper height, hips should be slightly higher than the knees also opens the pelvis allowing blood to flow freely through upper and lower body.
- 27” Diameter Five Star Base – Provides strength and stability of the chair.
- Dual Wheel Casters with Soft Polyurethane Tread – Ensure smooth rolling on either low pile carpeting or hard floor surface (safe for use on Hardwood, Tile and Plastic Chair Mat).
- 5 Position Tilt Lock Out with Anti-Kick Feature
- Description: Allows user to freely rock forward and backward or lock chair into one of five preset positions – while anti-kick prevents sudden release
- Paddle Location: Forwardmost trilobed paddle on Left side (while seated)
- To Adjust: To Lock – when in desired position, rotate paddle forward, chair will lock into closest of five preset positions. To unlock – rotate paddle backward and lean gently against backrest to release lock and resume tilting.
- Seat Height Adjustment
- Description: Raises or lowers seat height to achieve desired setting.
- Paddle Location: Forwardmost trilobed paddle on Right side (while seated). *Note this paddle is shared with Tilt Tension adjustment. Seat Height is activated by main portion of paddle, whereas Tilt Tension is adjusted by the very end portion of the paddle.*
- To Adjust: To raise – with no weight on seat, rotate main paddle forward. Seat will raise until you release the paddle or the seat reaches its maximum height. To lower – while seated on chair, rotate main paddle backward. Seat will lower until you release the paddle or the seat reaches its minimum height.
- Infinite Back Angle Adjustment
- Description: Allows user to adjust angle of backrest while seated.
- Paddle Location: Rearward Most paddle on Right side (while seated)
- To Adjust: Lift paddle and hold in upward position to engage angle, then release paddle to lock in any infinite position.
- Ratchet Back Height Adjustment
- Description: Allows user to adjust height of backrest while seated.
- To Adjust: Simply lift the backrest upwards to reach desired height. To reset the cycle, lift the backrest until maximum height is reached, where the internal mechanism will reset and backrest will drop down. Press firmly down on the backrest to engage the ratchet function and begin lifting to to restart cycle.
- Tilt Tension Adjustment
- Description: Allows user to adjust the ease of recline.
- Paddle Location: Tilt Tension adjustment is found on end of the Tri-Lobe shaped paddle on Right side (while seated). *Note this paddle is shared with Seat Height adjustment. Seat Height is activated by main portion of paddle, whereas Tilt Tension is adjusted by the very end portion of the paddle.*
- To Adjust: Turn the knob on the end of the Trilobed paddle. Turning the handle clockwise or counter-clockwise increases or decreases Tilt Tension.
- Seat Slider Function
- Description: Allows user to adjust the seat depth as preferred for most multi-user situations.
- Paddle Location: Rearward most on Left side (while seated)
- To Adjust: Hold paddle upward to unlock seat slider – pull seat forward or rearward to increase/decrease seat depth. Release paddle at desired position to lock.
- Lumbar Support Adjustment
- Description: Allows user to increase or decrease lumbar pressure.
- Paddle Location: Schukra Lumbar handle is located on right side on the outside of the backrest.
- To Adjust: To maximize lumbar pressure, push lumbar handle downard. To minimize lumbar pressure, lift handle upwards. To fully utilize this feature, combine use with Ratchet Back Height Adjustment.
- 360 Degree Swivel
- Your LIFEFORM chair rotates 360 degrees without obstruction. Use your feet to turn yourself around.
- Height & Width Adjustable Arms
- Description: Allows arm height and width adjustment.
- To Adjust: Height – Lift finger pull on outside of arm structure, then lift upwards to raise or lower. Width – Loosen handwheels located under the arm bracket under the seat. Pull or push arms in or out. Tighten handwheels when desired location is achieved.
- Arm Pad Swivel
- Description: Swivel function provides user movement to suit their activity or task.
- To Adjust: To swivel arm pad inward, gently push on outside of arm pad. Push on inside to swivel out. Always make sure your arm pads are pushed completely outward before sitting down in the chair. Not doing so may result in damage.
Blue, Red, white, Black
Get 15% off your first order - use promo code: SAVE15 Dismiss